My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Voting Procedure & Dates (updated)

As it is one week today (Sunday 26th May) that is voting day I thought I should post the procedure on the day, as it is different from the UK.

If you have received your census form in the post you may also have received voting slips and an envelope. If you have you select the slip with the parties name on the you are voting for PSOE (my party), PP Domingo Trabalons Party or Cuidadanos Martin Menas party.  Place the slip in the envelope marked Concejales ((do NOT mark the paper) and take this together with your census form and your ID to the polling station shown on the census form. At the polling station go to the appropriate table (there will be people to help) identify yourself to the clerk, she will find your name on the electoral role and lt you place your voting envelope in the ballot box.

If you have not received a census form, I advise that you pop into the Town Hall and ask Andreas or Juanjo to check and if they confirm you are on the electoral role then you go to the Polling station for your area. All to the north of Almanzora river goes to Alfoquia School and to the South Zurgena TOWN HALL. Taking your ID with you.

If you have not got a voting envelope either from me or in the post then at the Polling Station the slips will be laid out in piles. You find the slip for the party you want to vote for, put it in the provided envelope and take it to the clerk who supervises you placing it in the box.

I have managed to get round most of Los Llanos, Cucador, Los Carasoles, Pool Bar area and Palaces. I hope to get round Los Menchones, Barrio de Chicago and Zurgena during this week.

We have a meeting in the Schoolhouse in Palaces at 5.0pm Tuesday 21st and in the PSOE office in Zurgena also at 5.0pm but on Wednesday. 22nd.

I have attached copy of our manifesto below but if you want a paper copy just let me know. In fact if there is anything you are unsure of or want clarifying contact me.














No comments:

Post a Comment