My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, May 31, 2019

Post Boxes Free Paella Palaces

As many of you, who have lived here for years know, the Correos cannot afford to have deliveries to every individual home (despite our best efforts over the years) and as result of discussions with the Correos support Manager in Huercal Overa he advised that he would ensure that deliveries are made to buzons (banks of postal boxes).

To help people ensure they got their post delivered to a local point the Town Hall commissioned a bank of boxes to be installed outside the Pool Bar to serve that area. I have helped install postal boxes in all the other areas of the Municipality and they are all working well.

There are a number of these boxes not being used and I imagine many of the residents would like one. Originally the payment was to rent a box but my decision is that all those who have a box own them and can pass on or sell in the future.

The cost of each box is €25. If you would like to have your post delivered to one of these post boxes please get in touch and I will arrange allocation.


As part of the Fiesta in Palaces there is free Paella at 2.00 in the village. I am advised that the local association hold a collection for their funds during the Fiesta.




No comments:

Post a Comment