My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 30, 2019

From Happiness to Sadness

I was a very happy man on Monday morning with the result of our Local election, as we had done so well, but within a few hours I heard of the resignation of Lola Antas our Deputy Mayoress, for personal reasons.

Lola has given exceedingly dedicated service to our town over the past 4 years and I count her as much more than a colleague, more as a good friend. I hugely miss her calling into my office each morning as she did to say ,¨Good morning Jim¨ in her happy bubbly way. Many of you will know her from the many  activities she organised and was involved iin ncluding our cultural trips. She was always so friendly and helpful to everyone.

No one can replace her but I respect her decision and hope she enjoys her future.

https://www.lavozdealmeria.com/noticia/3/provincia/172747/la-teniente-de-alcalde-y-segunda-del-psoe-renuncia-a-su-acta-de-concejal?fbclid=IwAR2-_ZUosDk3-8MPF2vQ2fvXJIsQ2dhIVzilwvxijJ5rFslmBYWCUUs6A50

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that Jim,Lola's dedication and huge personality will be missed by many. Danny & Margaret

    ReplyDelete