My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 20, 2019

Charity and First Aid

Firstly I am really pleased to announce that my order for two defibrillators to be placed in the municipality has been fulfilled.

One will be initially placed in the Pabellon in Zurgena and the other near the Pool Bar in Alfoquia. They are fully portable and will be deployed with the Police for events etc. I am really pleased to have been able to obtain these.


And staying on health issues the Headmistress of the School in La Alfoquia was delighted to receive two new air conditioning units. One of which (shown in the pic) is in the Staff room and the other, which we could not photograph due to class being in session, in the biggest classroom. I am sure the kids and teachers will thoroughly benefits from this wonderful charitable act by Harmony Charity. Pictures with me are Lin Bennett and Catherine Young from the Harmony Charity. Once again the generosity of our english community is benefiting the local community. Well done and thanks again.




1 comment:

  1. Nice Article. First Aid is really important to everyone. It can save life and it also promote recovery. If you want to learn more, you can visit: First Aid Course Perth

    ReplyDelete