My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 13, 2019

Canvassing

I started canvassing for the election yesterday (Sunday 26th May) by working my way round Llanos Del Peral and Los Puntales. Picked a bad day with the Gran Prix on and the Premier League title being decided. Apologies but I have to do it!

As I do not have much time, to get round so many houses, if I did not visit your house yesterday and you live in any of these areas I will probably not get a chance to revisit. If you have any questions just email me or try and make one of the meetings.

I intend being in the area of Carasoles and the Mena Houses this afternoon. The area of the Pool Bar Tuesday afternoon. Cucador Norte Wednesday afternoon.

Remember Thursday 16th 5.0pm at La Vida to meet some of our team if you live in Llanos, Cucador or Carasoles.

and Friday 17th at 5.0pm at Heathers for all of Alfoquia.

Will put out a reminder for the following weeks canvassing for Zurgena, Palaces, Los Menchones, Cemetery area and meetings next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment