My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Circulation by PP regarding Costs

I am receiving a number of calls from worried people about some web links which are being circulated about our PGOU.

Because the opposition cannot do anything with our already approved PGOU there are resorting to scare tactics AGAIN. The PGOU is approved and irrevocable or changeable and we are party that has the experience, technical ability and competency to move this forward.

The links being shared from the opposition take you to pages which show figures but these figures are nothing to do with costs. When I followed the links it took me to pages about the square meterage allowable! When I typed in the page that is referred to at the end of this document it would not allow me to view. Additionally the information contained within the document is old and does not reflect the consolidation already carried out.

That is all irrelevant anyway. The Junta would not be able to calculate any such figures as that it is up to us as we have the detail on the services etc. It is also a previous version written before we did a lot of the consolidation work.

So please ignore these scaremongering tactics. It shows the desperation  of an opposing party that they have to resort to such deplorable methods to try and gain votes.

I will ask the opposition to send out a retraction but I doubt they will.

I will be walking the area of the Pool Bar between 4.0pm and about 8.0pm going door to door. If anyone wants to ask me any questions about this catch me, call me 610194260 or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment