My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Padron checks

As usual I got the job of chasing up those names on the latest Padron check list today. I managed to contact most people by telephone but the following people I was unable to reach. If you are one of them or know them can you please ask them to pop into the town Hall when they get a minute with their NIE or passport to confirm they should still be on the padron,
Maxine Cottrill, Jack and Valerie Lendill, Martin and Michelle Short and a Sarah Steel.

I was unable to see Candido today so will try and catch him before the end of the week.

I had been asked to check on the rules re dangerous dogs. I am informed that the rules are very strict in Spain and the owners of such dogs need to apply for what amounts to a licence. They have to obtain a copy of their Police records to ensure they are fit people (I remember one of my neighbours having to do this some time ago). I also understand that they should be on a lead and muzzled when in public.

Thanks for your comments on "My Story." in the side margin glad you enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment