My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Los Carasoles Cases & A Story

I forgot to mention that whilst I was with Candido last week he informed me that the had been to a Penal Court at Almeria with Anthonio of New Horizons last week. The cases seem to have gone well but the result is not expected for another week or two. As soon as these decisions are made I will post on here.

I did not get into the Town Hall yesterday due to various reasons. Will have to get in Monday or Tuesday as there is another Padron list to work on.

For anyone interested I have put a link to a story I have written about my Police life. I did it mainly for the family to see what weird and wonderful things the average copper gets to deal with. It can be accessed  through the link at the side of this blog under 'My Story.'

No comments:

Post a Comment