My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Latest Denuncia

Well as they say if you stick your head above the parapet expect to get shot. I called into Number 1 Court at Huercal Overa today to ascertain the detail of why I have to go to that court on 14th on this month. Thankfully Andreas was allowed to accompany me. After speaking with one of the secretaries she allowed us to phatocopy the denuncia.

It transpired that the denuncia was allegedly made by one Domingo Pardo Navarro from La Alfoquia. I was aware from what I had been told in the Town Hall that this man denied knowing anything about this denuncia! However, I think he has a brother who is in a Political Party which contested the last election and, given that the denuncia was made on 29th April last year (usual prompt legal action), it seems likely that the timing is of importance. The specifics of the denuncia are that I have said some things on the blog which he objected to and also that I had something to do with the disappearance of the bins at Cuesta de los Pinos! The last paragraph was interesting in that (I think) it says the complainant is so worried that he is asking for the safety of Police custody. Never knew I could engender such fear.

I took the detail back to the Town Hall and discussed it with Candido who said that he will attend court with me, together with the Town Hall's solicitor and we will refute the allegations. All good fun!

It seems there is a small problem with the WiFi and that has been caused by the burning out of a part. This is being attended to and should be sorted soon. The only effect should be a slight reduction in speed.

The Town Hall workers have managed to find and install a few more of the missing street signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment