My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Post and Exercise

The Correos is working pretty much as normal. The office in Zurgena is open as usual Monday Wednesday and Friday. this week but it is going to alternate so next week it will be Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th and then back to M;W;F. turn about.

Deliveries to the area will remain Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Just sharing my new exercise regime. 14 circuits of my house and back garden equates to 1 kilometre so 2 or 3 times of this twice a day keeps me active. Although I do feel a bit of a hamster on a wheel. Anyone else any ideas on exercise they would like to share let me know.

Thanks to Brian Russell for this link for those of you wanting to keep a bit fit. Although there is a warning and it may be a bit above my level - might give it a try tho 🏃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbF_NQ1rVWg

No comments:

Post a Comment