My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Clapping for Carers & Lock Down Extension

It has now become routine for the residents of the area of Jardines del Almanzora in La Alfoquia to stand in their gardens and applaud in respect of the Spanish Health Authorities and the carers, nurses and doctors who are working during this trying time.

If you live in this area please support the health workers at 2000 by joining the others outside and applauding. I believe they intend to do this each evening during the crisis. The local Spanish in the area do this as well.

As I have received a number of enquiries about the length of the lock down I can confirm (for anyone who did not see it on the news) that the lock down is to stay in place until at least the 12th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment