My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Message from the Mayor

Luis Diaz Garcia our Mayor just posted this on Facebook.

Neighbors; stay in your houses; stay calm ; respect the guidelines set by the government; Anything that worries you excessively we will have telephone and telematic services from the Zurgena Town Hall during the hours that we put in yesterday and I am available 24 hours for any emergency. My phone is 637791751. A lot of strength. Another thing; there are some businesses of necessity open in our town; respect crowds and distances; think you go once but the entrepreneurs serve hundreds of us; wear gloves and make it easy. Thank you; we are a great people 
My phone number for anyone that needs it is 610194260  Jim Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment