My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

People in Need

Do you know of anyone who is self isolating and is unable to get the supplies or medication that they need?

Do you know anyone who requires assistance at home at this time?

This post is to see if there is any need for the Town Hall to provide additional resources for people who might require it.

Once I know the numbers and what the level of support is that is required we can look to provide that.

I appreciate that within the decree there is cover for people to leave their homes to assist the needy or vulnerable and that many neighbours are doing just that. However, there may be people out there who do not, or who cannot/will not involve their neighbours for fear of spreading any germs.

If you know or suspect anyone to be in that situation please contact me and I will make arrangements to assist.

Phone or whatsapp on 610194260 email jimszurgena@gmail.com

This is specifically for people who are unable to access necessities due to extreme situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment