My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, March 20, 2020

Doctors Surgery

Posting this, for information, of a residents experience at the doctors surgery in Alfoquia this morning.

I went this morning to my appointment with the doctor in La Alfoquia to get the result of a radiodiagnostic (all well, fortunately).  Maria Jesus was not there but a male doctor I had seen once before. He pointed out that people should not come to the centro de salud except for urgent cases.  All other cases and requests for prescriptions should be dealt with by telephone. He showed me the notice on the door which I had not noticed. Here are the phone numbers on the notice:


Doctor:    950 639542
Nurse:      950 639543

I did not ask what about people who do not speak Spanish, preferred to beat a hasty retreat as he was really grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment