My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Gas Supplies

Due to a number of requests I have been trying to see if I could get the routine for the gas delivery driver BUT I am beginning to pull my hair out. I get the impression he goes where he wants when he wants!

He does say he will be in Alfoquia area tomorrow morning (Thursday). He will be in Llanos Del Peral and? Cucador every alternate Saturday. Think due this Saturday in Llanos and Cucador. And supposed to be Palaces Wednesday afternoons!

His head office telephone number with an english  speaking option is 950390908. Here you can request gas.

The drivers number on which you can message to say you need gas is 651626931 but use Spanish on this one.

I had hoped to be able to say that his rounds were at certain locations at certain hours but that is not possible!






2 comments: