My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Friday Morning Seniors Day

I suddenly feel inadequate (no need to agree!) but discussing the food that will be available at the Seniors ´Know your Village´ meeting on Friday at 10.0am I have discovered that the local Spanish people are preparing quite a number of local dishes for us to taste. Whereas on our part we have only got Cornish Pasties, Haggis  and Scones!

If any of you wish to come along and enjoy the morning please try and bring a taste of something from your home area for the people to try. No need to bring lots.

If you intend doing so please let me know as we are trying to cater for the numbers accurately. Lola is organising drinks such as tea and coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment