My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, October 21, 2016

Almeria Umbrella

I have fed back to all involved your thanks and appreciation regarding the trip to Almeria yesterday. Glad you all enjoyed it, although for some the walking was quite tough.

Found on the bus after the trip was an black umbrella. If you have lost one please get in touch I have it in my office drawer.

For your information Piki Autobuses (who we use for all our trips) have an interesting coach trip to Portugal leaving on the 4th December . The trip is for 6 days with 5 nights  accommodation in a 4 star hotel with full board, accompanying bilingual guide. The tour visits Batalha, Alcobaca, Leiria, Lisbon, Sintra, Nazare, Tomar, Coimbra and Fatima. With a number of attractions included. Fuller details on a poster in the Town Hall total cost per person is €289. For reservations call Anthonio (who was the driver yesterday) on 671077000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment