My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Most Important Meeting for Ex Pats

I understand that there are many people discussing my position in the upcoming local election. Firstly let me say that no one outside of a few politicians knows what is actually going on. Suffice it to say that the decision I have made, to remain in politics for a little longer, has not been made without a lot of heart searching and many discussions and meetings at which, the benefits for all our community outweighed my personal desire to quit. This has always been the only reason I became involved in Spanish politics in the first place!

We are holding our only meeting for english speaking expats this Wednesday evening in the Renfe in La Alfoquia last 6.0pm. I hope to be able to use that opportunity to reveal what I think is a very important piece of information regarding the structure and options for the ex pat communities´in the election on Sunday 24th May.

I hope any, and all of you, who take an interest in our community, can make it to this meeting. A good turnout also reinforces the understanding, by the Spanish Politicians, that we all do take an interest in how our villages are governed.

No comments:

Post a Comment