My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Final Totals

Well after a difficult campaign, where some of our opponents resorted to rather unsavoury tactics, it looks like our, more positive, campaign gained its reward.

The final figures would appear to give us, not just a minimal majority, but an improved position with 7 out of the 11 seats!

I believe the other parties got 2 ZD, 2 Cuidadanos and 1 PP but not 100% sure of that bit.

This really gives us the mandate to push our claim (supported by the Junta) for a speedy progression of our PGOU. (one of our expats won €20 from Luiz, our mayor, by betting we would win the election!)

Once again thanks to all of you for your support and I promise that I, and our party, will do everything we can to move our issues forward quickly. You do not know how appreciative I am of your support in this. When I started doing this job, and today, the only reason I do it, is to try and represent you in all things politic. So your support is the most important motivation for continuing.

I will post the new councils list of councillors´ responsibilities once we have sorted them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment