My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, May 22, 2015

Cakes and my PSOE Campaign




Well today is the last day of Political Campaigning ahead of Sundays elections. Saturday is a day of reflection and so no campaigning is allowed. 

I am quite pleased at how our campaign has gone (only 3 houses where people were at home but refused to answer the door or maybe did not hear!). We (PSOE) have concentrated on a positive campaign and  have not, as some of our opponents have done, insulted and criticised our opponents ( I have spies in many camps who report the kind of things some have been saying about me and others but hey ho I guess that is some peoples way of dealing with politics). Instead we have talked with the electorate about the issues that face us and our plans to bring a speedy resolution to them. I got the impression that most understood where we were coming from and agreed with our stance.

I do have to highlight the below picture. One of the very rare benefits of being on the council (none of which is financial) is the opportunity to savour the home baking of Maribel in the Town Hall, besides these lovely Magdalenas, she also makes a gorgeous orange cake which I liberally partake of. So vote for me and let me continue to eat cake!!! Now that is not a party political broadcast you will often hear.



Remember vote PSOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment