My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Canvassing

Well all our team are active now in trying to visit every home Spanish and British to explain what we are trying to achieve in the upcoming election.

I am grateful for the tremendous support I have had so far in my first 3 days of canvassing. It is good to know that so many people are taking an active interest in the politics of our community.

If by Thursday evening I have not visited your home and you have any questions or concerns please email me as I will try and do a catch up. . Also if anyone needs help to get to the polling station on the day let me know and I will arrange transport.

I will publish a simple step by step guide for what to do in the polling booth nearer to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment