My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Canvassing

Our campaign is going quite well. I have now spent 5 days going door to door and so far only a couple of people have told me to get lost. I take that as a good response!

All my colleagues have been doing the same and it looks like we should manage to have visited every home (Spanish and English speaking) by the end of Friday. Saturday is called a day of reflection which means no campaigning so I am looking forward to my standard, lazy luxurious Saturday.

If we miss visiting anyone and they have any questions or concerns pleased drop me an email or give me a ring.

As i think I previously mentioned I did not work hard enough at the last election and we missed an extra seat by just 2 votes. So I hope all of you who can vote do so. If you or anyone you know needs a lift on the day please get them to contact me and we will sort out a list.

Thanks for support

No comments:

Post a Comment