My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ex Pat Presentation Meeting Renfe

We held our presentation evening to th ex pat community this evening in the Renfe. The numbers were a little disappointing compared with the Spanish turnout the night before!

I think we got a good explanation about the way forward for our PGOU and an understanding of the more influential people who are going to support us, should we get sufficient seats.

Thanks to those who attended the vast majority of whom agreed that the meeting had been very informative and helpful and that they will spread the word for us.

I will be starting my door to door canvassing tomorrow, so if you see a strange man outside your house please do not throw water over him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment