My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

Charity Request Cancelled & Missing Mirror

Firstly I will not need to receive any further donations regarding the church door. I had a couple of smaller donations and then one big one which covered the balance. So thanks but we have the funds needed now. So although I will be in the TH tomorrow I do not need any further donations and I will not be at La Vida in the afternoon.

Secondly the parabolic mirror at the junction of Calle Dinamarca and Avenida Europa appears to have been nicked. I walked up that way on Saturday and noticed it had blown off but thought I would let the TH know on Monday. However, when I walked that way on Sunday the mirror had gone. So unless some kind minded person has picked it up to store it for us then it has been stolen. Did anyone see anyone loading this up or even erecting a nice big mirror on their property,? If so please let me know otherwise it will take me ages to get a replacement!

No comments:

Post a Comment