My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

Quiet Week

It will be a quiet week in the TH this week.

Candido and others are preparing for the next (interminable) court case this Wednesday and the Town Hall workers are all tied up with preparations for the Tourism Fair next weekend, which would seem to be a sizeable affair. I am trying to find out if there are going to be any food stalls on during the two days and a more in depth listing of the stalls etc. As soon as I get any more information I will post.

As a result of these preparations I am not going to chase up the outstanding jobs until after the fair, as it would be pointless.


There are still rumours being circulated about the TH asking the residents to pay for repairs to the infrastructure caused by the September 2012 flood. This is rubbish. At no time has anyone from the TH suggested that and, all steps that can be taken, are being taken by the TH to get the money we need for those bits that have not yet been afforded the monies for us to repair yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment