My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Urgent Volunteers & Very Interesting Meeting

Firstly I have an urgent request from Sampo Pentilla the Councillor for Tourism who is organising this weeks Tourism  Fair. He has me to try and help him get 10 english speaking volunteers to assist on the day. Their responsibilities would be to keep the area tidy and clean and to help any english speaking visitors with any issues or questions they may have. Those who do volunteer would be wearing a black tee shirt with the TH logo and the volunteer on the back. Sampo has asked that anyone who would like to assist should contact him directly on his mobile 607 484 414. So no need to contact me just give Sampo a call or pop into the TH. I apologise for the lateness of the request but I was only made aware of this need last night.

Secondly spent all this morning in a meeting with various people discussing ways forward regarding our licencing issues. I hope to have some positive news in the near future which I can publish. I have to be careful in what, and how, I disseminate this information as we move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment