My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tourism Fair in Zurgena

I called down to see how the fair was going this afternoon and to take part in the guided tour of the villages, which I had been told, and published on the blog, was at 5.0pm today and tomorrow for english speakers. I was wrong! The two tours which I am now informed were bilingual were at 1.30pm and 3.30pm and will be again tomorrow. My apologies to those who were disappointed today.

The fair has a tapas and wine bar provided by Catering Bonillo from Zurgena and a number of craft type stalls selling differing goods and wine and beer stalls, but I also found one interesting stall for La Posada del Candil in Seron and looking at it in the internet looks a lovely place for a night or two away, particularly if you like Seron ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment