My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Calle Finlandia

The temporary track put in by the contractors who are installing the pipework for Endesa on Calle Finlandia, Cuesta de los Pinos, left a temporary track which due to the rain has become impassable, other than by 4 wheel drive!

I got a message to Candido about 1220 today (Saturday 7th) informing him of the situation, as people could not get out. He told me that he would try and get Diego to see if there was anything he could do.

It is now nearly 5.0pm but no one has yet attended. I have left messages but there is little else I can do at the moment.

As a result of the messages I met with Paco from the TH about 5.30pm and as he surveyed the track he said that the problem was the rain and that if the forecast was correct there was more rain to come. This hampers the options for making the track more passable, however, he was going to discuss it with Diego and see if they could skim the surface to make it more passable for ordinary cars. He did n ot seem very optimistic but they will see what they can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment