My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Spanish Cadets English Home Stay Needed.


I have a request from a friend who is looking to find people willing to host Spanish Home Stay Artillery Academy students as outlined below. There is a small financial consideration, but the main thing is for us to find people willing to host a Spanish student to help them learn Spanish. I understand it can lead to friendships. The intensive course is for Artillery Academy students. I have 28 artillery cadets plus their instructor coming for homestay from the 18th to the 29th June. There will be three groups for classes and activities in the afternoon. The rest of the time they will be with the host families. May be necessary to ferry them about a bit as they are not bringing their own transport. The students will be in class form 09:30 to 13.00 will have packed lunches and carry on with afternoon activities and return to the host families for 18:00 hours. This is a big job and I will need all the help I can get, please. Primarily we are looking for homes on the coast around Mojacar, Garrucha and Vera but also we need to compile a list of people willing to do so in all areas. So if you think you could help in this regard please email me asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment