My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

IBI Zurgena

Sorry I should have included in the last post about IBI. As we were discussing the financial concerns about our funding for this financial year I heard one of the councillors saying, "If we get the IBI monies in this year." As I had been led to believe that everyone would get their bills this year, I waited an opportunity, and then asked if there was some likelihood that we would not all get our IBI bills this financial year. I was told that we have done all we can and it is now up to the Diputacion to get the bills out. There is some concern that not all bills will be out in time for this year. I was told, again by Kiko and Candido that there best guesstimate was somewhere in the region of 50 to 60% of home owners would get them by this September.
So sorry to have misled you but I am only reporting what I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment