My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Campaigning & Meeting

Got back from the UK this afternoon and straight back into the frantic preparations for the elections next Sunday.

I will be trying to get round as many homes as possible over the next 5 days so please treat me gently! If you do not think I will see you or you have a question or query about the manifesto or the past four years or you will not be able to make the meeting on Wednesday night, please let me know.

We will be having our pre-election meeting for the Partido Andalucista at 8.0pm on Wednesday night at the RENFE building in La Alfoquia which will be another chance to ask questions of the party and its leader, Candido.

For information I am advised that the garage at La Alfoquia has ceased to sell gas. If you need to replace silver gas bottles the shop in the village down the main street from Mo's is now doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment