My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Urgent Cancelled Meeting

It is with great regret and disappointment that I have to inform everyone that the PGOU presentation meeting for tomorrow evening has had to be cancelled at the last moment.
This is nothing to do with Partido Andalucista and I hope to be able to more fully explain, without fear of arrest or other problems, later this week. I can confirm that our solicitors are working urgently on the situation and I will post as soon as I can.
Please bear with us.
If you know of anyone who was intending to attend the meeting and who does not have internet access please inform them. I will of course be outside the hall to inform anyone who does turn up.

2 comments:

  1. This acts are illegal, they damage the electoral law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Record of Electoral Together Resolution, TO PROHIBIT ACT OF PRESENTATION, which damages art. 50.2 LOREG: From the call to celebration elections, it remains prohibited acts organized or financed by the public powers, that it contains allusions to the achievements or to achievements to which it uses images or coincidental expressions to the used ones in its own campaigns.

    ReplyDelete