My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Meetings and Meetings

We spent a very long time last night identifying the dates for our pre election meetings and the reorganised and reinstated Fiesta for Los Llanos del Peral.

We have now agreed our dates for a) presentation of all candidates (29th April) (including the two ex pats, both in electable positions, remember that an expats name on the list is only of value if he/she is in a position likely to gain a seat), b) A pre election meeting on behalf of Partido Andalucista 18th May which will include a video show of Zurgena old and new, c) an informal meeting in a bar 3rd May and, d) the date of the Fiesta for Los Llanos del Peral 14th May. We agreed that to avoid people becoming bored too early with election meetings we would leave them all until the last 3 weeks before the election.

I will put reminders of these dates nearer the time. However as I know more people are interested in the Fiesta I can confirm that it will be held on Saturday 14th May.

If anyone does wish to make a postal vote I have been told by friends that the lady in the Post Office in Zurgena has been very helpful by providing information in english. I also have copies of the application form for voting by post if you wish to exercise your right to vote by post due to being out of Spain on the 22nd (but here at the moment or up to the 10th May) just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment