My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

PGOU Pleno

Was in the Town Hall for some surgeries this morning and was given details of the next Pleno session of the Council which is to be held next Tuesday at 11.0am. The agenda shows that we will be approving the draught PGOU in order that any objections or modifications are requested before we approve it, a process which I believe will take 4 weeks. I understand that after this meeting we will be able to post the plan on the Town Hall wall for consultation by the public and take on board any objections etc. When this is doen I will obviously post on here.

Unfortunately I have again to apologise to those awaiting expediente checks as Isa has had to take on all the jobs of the official Town Hall secretary due to him being in hospital and likely to be for some time. So she is very busy dealing with other things including the preparation of paperwork for this next Pleno which I am sure you will agree is pretty important to get right.

My thanks to Mr and Mrs Sullivan who attended the surgery this morning and who are feeding back information relevant their neighbours for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment