My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

Monday Meeting, PGOU and Basuras

Firstly the meeting that was to be tonight and is now on Monday night at 8.0pm at the Renfe will feature some video footage of the village, past and present, as well as the introduction of the Partido Andalucista candidates for the elections. We made some video footage today and there was news of our Medical Centre amongst that video footage.

Secondly the basuras around the Cuesta de los Pinos area seem to have been moved by someone overnight. I have received reports of them in various locations. Consorcio Levante are aware and will be coming to have a look but if any are in a position to be moved and can be moved them please just do so. If i get time later today I will have a look at the ones nearest to me.

Lastly although the PGOU is available on the website as I indicated in the last post I have not yet had time to get a fuller understanding of it all. As soon as I can I will try and help those of you who have emailled questions which, until I get that training, I am unable to fully answer. Should you have concerns or issues which you think are more urgent, then I can attend to, then please speak with your solicitor. I will try and get a fuller understanding asap. (that was the purpose we intended for the meeting which was cancelled last Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment