My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Blog

Welcome to those of you who have managed to find the new blog. I intend to run it just the same as the other although there does seem to be more functionality to this blog and I hope you find it easier to navigate. I will leave the old blog in situ and I believe it will still be searchable for sometime to come so no need to import it. There is a simple process to enable following this blog and ensure that you get all posts. If you click on the follow gadget it gives you two options in how to follow it.

Called into the Town Hall today as Andreas was in and hoped to catch Candido but he was in court somewhgere so I missed him again. I left a list of issues I need to get answers to for people and so I hope he will respond before to long.

I also discovered that the secretary hopes to resolve all the outstanding Certificates of Expediente by next week. Lets hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment