My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 10th Sept

Held a reasonably lengthy surgery yesterday and managed to arrange a meeting for the AUAN with Candido for later this month.

Still have lots outstanding including location for the buzon for Los Carasoles and outstanding Certificates of Expediente amongst many others. I suspect I am going to have to leave these until Andreas returns to work which is on 21st September.

It seems the lighting for Cuesta de los Pinos is being installed roughly in line with the plan we gave Anthonio 2 or 3 years ago. I did not keep a copy of that plan so I am unsure how accurate his installation is however most people seem to be happy with the scale and style of the lights. There are of course areas where people would like more lights but as, those of you who live here will remember, there was quite a lobby for no lights and so I suppose we cannot please all the people. There are also tidying up and tarmacing where they had dug up the road.

PLEASE NOTE THE OLD BLOG IS NOW SEARCHABLE FROM THE LINK IN THE RIGHT MARGIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment