My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dogs & Los Menchones WiFi

I try to make this resource informative and not one for complaints, however, my email inbox has, over the past few weeks, become overflowing with queries and requests for action about dogs.

The main two issues have been noise nuisance from excessive and uncontrolled barking to the problem of owners not cleaning up after their dogs.

As a result of the emails I have asked at the Town Hall about the rules regarding noise nuisance from dogs and been advised that there is little that the authorities can do about it and that it is for those who have a complaint to record the problems and take out their own denuncias. However if the noise nuisance is during the night there may be action that can be taken, each case would have to be judged on its merits.

In relation to the problem of dog mess I asked if we could buy and provide special bins for this. The response I got was,"why don't they take their dog mess home with them and dispose of it in their own waste bin" This was an answer I could not really argue with!

Let us hope that sense will prevail and all pet owners will try and respect their neighbours/areas.

They have installed (last week) a new node to allow better service for the WiFi in the Los Menchones area. I have also been told that the UPS will be installed next week which should protect us from problems with power outages.

No comments:

Post a Comment