My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vaccine for those born between 1945 and 1955

The below poster was circulated today. I have confirmed with the secretary that it applies to all those who are resident in Spain and born between 1945 and 1955 to attend at the Sports Centre Huercal Overa this Thursday between the hours shown. 

You should only need your NIE certificates. On attendance you may be vaccinated there and then or they may ask you to return at a later date/time as is what happened to Jose Manuals father last week!




 

6 comments:

  1. The poster only says those born 1955 where does it say 1945 to 1955 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 1955..I have reviewed other notices, calling 1942, 43, 44 & 45..also 1950 & 51..now 1955 nothing to cover 1954..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. It is only 1955 tomorrow. Wrong yet again ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is saying on Facebook that it is only 1955s tomorrow and not 1945 to 1955s..Is this correct

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your supportive comments. I posted what I had been told and had which I had confirmed through the Town Hall. The fact that they keep communicating the wrong information is not my responsibility suability. I have decided to no longer communicate anything with regard to the vaccine roll out. People can avail themselves of the official stuff as it comes out through the Spanish media, Facebook pages and health pages.

    ReplyDelete