My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Updates

Just a quick update.

Point 1 is that the projects, asked for in the Provincial Plan, have been out to tender and these have been submitted. We are awaiting the Juntas decision as to who to award these contracts to and then we can see the work commence.

Point 2. I am beginning to get a little excited at the prospect of hearing some positive news soon regarding the PGOU.

Point 3 Operation Costurero trail will conclude on Wednesday next. I attended last weekend hope to be present this Wednesday although the courts decisions are not expected until a week or two after that.

Point 3 I have sufficient non Spanish volunteers for the Safety exercise on the 24th. Thanks to all who volunteered I am sure you will find it beneficial.

Point 4 Trip to Seron is full with a waiting list.

Point 5 It would appear that there may be another cultural option to Macael in the very near future I am awaiting details from Macael Town Hall as it they who are organising this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment