My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Twitter, Fitness Gym and Moon Walk

At last after the amazing success that USA President Donald Trump has made of the social medium of Twitter I have decided to go down the same path! I had a previous Twitter account but had not seen the value in it but lately having seen Trumps wonderful use of the thing I thought what can possibly go wrong!

Actually the real reason is I felt that often times I would publish stuff on the app (Living Zurgena or on here) but people needed to know to check those sites to see if there was any news and I thought, if I use twitter, I just need to send out a short message to any and all followers for them to know that new information was out. So if you wish to avail yourself of this I can be found at
@Jimszurgena

The Town Hall has arranged a series of fitness gyms for the less young residents!

Each Friday between 9th and 30th June there will be a fitness gym held from 5.0pm until 6.0pm each Friday.

The first two are to be held in the Municipal Gym in La Alfoquia on the 9th and 16th will cover motor exercise and coordination.

The second two will be held in the Pabellon on 23rd and 30th again between 5.0pm and 6.00pm and will cover home exercises and back care.

So if you fancy getting a little supervised gentle exercise with the help of a professional call into the Town Hall for a form and join in. The class is free.

Secondly the Lunar walk is to be held on Friday June 10th  starting (at 8.0pm) and ending at the Pool Bar in La Alfoquia. It was a great success last year. I do not have the registration forms yet for this just giving you a heads up in case you want to put it in your diary. I will post again when registration is open.

2 comments:

  1. I was always putting it off. Once things ended with him, I decided to change my lifestyle: not only my own health but to prove I could go to the gym without him, by myself. deadlift shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition you may be randomly drug and alcohol tested at the school and most trucking companies have a random drug and alcohol testing policy. hardees for diabetic

    ReplyDelete