My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Xmas Market

A Xmas market for Sunday 11th December in the Renfe is being arranged.

The assisting councillor has asked that I see if any British, or english speaking, residents would like to have a stand or stall at this event. If you have a craft or other type stall that would suit a Xmas market please get in touch. The stand will be free but they may want a small deposit to ensure attendance. I have  also been asked me if I know of anyone who wants to be Santa for the day. Also if any choirs would like to attend and sing to the visitors that would be good.

This market has been successful in the past and I am sure it will be again.

For any more details please just drop me an email or give me a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment