My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2017 Budget

I am currently calculating things to try and include for my budget for 2017. I need to have my presentations ready by the end of the year.

Obviously there are many projects for roads and infrastructure that come under other councillors remits. Mine cover the Police, integration, the english speaking community, the 3rd Age, and certain social sports activities.

In order to plan better for next year Lola and I are trying to cooperate in calculating what we would like in these budgets and we are trying to compile a calendar of events which may need a financial consideration. If anyone has any ideas that they would like us to consider please let me know. We do intend to hold days similar to those from this year regarding culture and food and also to do some trips but to ensure everyone has a chance please forward any suggestions by the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment