My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Route of Tapas (Ruta de Tapas) & Civil Protection Course & Women's Association.

Not to be outdone by our bigger and brasher towns and villages the Town Hall of Zurgena is pleased to announce that we will also be holding a Route of Tapas. This event will take place on the 18th, 19th, 20th,25th, 26th and 27th November. A full list of the 10 locations will be published later this week.

Cards will be available from this weekend and if you visit all 10 premises over the period you will be entered in a competition for a holiday break.


In relation to Civil Protection I am aware that we only a couple of english speakers in our Civil Protection team (to whom I am most grateful) but I need to know if in addition to these two ladies anyone else is interested. We are trying to plan a course for such individuals. This course will just be for one day but will cover all legal aspects and include training in CPR traffic etc etc. 
If you are interested please let me know as soon as you can.

A womens association (Associacion de Espàrto) are presenting a talk at 11.0am until 12 noon on equality and respect. If any english speakers wish to attend please let me know and we will organise to have an interpreter in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment