My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

Dog Poisoning and Thanks (Deputy Mayoress Lola)

Just to make you aware that it would seem that someone is again trying to poison dogs in the area. It is some years since the last case in this municipality.

Last Saturday a neighbour in the area of Cucador Norte left her home about 4.45pm and on returning about 5.30 found pieces of meat strewn about in her yard. The meat looked like cubed steak. It looks as though it may have been laced with rat poison or something similar I have asked the Police to see if they can get it tested but to be on the safe side I thought it better to publish and will circulate through NHW.

Again we have to thank Lola Antas (our deputy Mayor) despite all the work she has on he gave up her time last Saturday afternoon to prepare a Paella for a party in La Alfoquia. (I wonder which mayoresses in the UK would do that!) It was as usual excellent. I believe she is trying to find a date to do her next demonstration which will be Albondigas and Magra but I think it can wait until after the trial is finished.

Cosentino trip tomorrow leaving at 10.0am from the Petrol Station La Alfoquia as usual the Town Hall is paying for the coach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment