My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cosentino Trip - Environmental Impact Report- Padron renewals

Firstly the meeting we had last week was not a Pleno, as I thought, but a Commission of Urbanism. The Commission approved the Environmental Impact Report which is to be appended to our PGOU and have sent it for a Plenary Session to formally approve it, before submitting it, as an addendum, to our PGOU. The Pleno for this will be this Thursday at 1100, I do not see any objections being raised.

Secondly if you have expressed an interest in the tour of the Cosentino Marble factory on the 17th you should have received an email from me. If not let me know.

A question was raised regarding the timing for renewal of Padron registrations. I must admit I was unclear on this as well. Apparently it is every 2 years. Juanjo keeps a folder with all those whose Padrons are expiring or expired and I am to be given the list. We do try to make contact with all persons whose registration becomes due but many have changed telephone numbers and we cannot contact. Once I have time I will publish on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment