My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cosentino, Court Costurero and Dog Shxx and Charity Event

Regarding the trip to Cosentino unfortunately I cannot provide details of the Menu del Dia available for our day. I am informed it will be made available on Monday!! The coach is now full and the details confirmed with the company and we are looking forward to an enjoyable day.

You may all noticed the huge coverage of a court case in the Spanish Press relating to Operation  Costurero. This was the major investigation commenced in 2007 and involves a total of 25 individuals including many of our ex-councillors. 3 of the accused have admitted some wrongdoing and their likely punishment is roughly €720! As soon as I have information on the development of the case I will post.Obviously Lola is attending the case each day so we will not be arranging the next cooking demo until she is able to have some time.

I have had a few complaints about dog mess in the area of Los Llanos del Peral. It is a common problem and I am just including this to ask that if you exercise a dog in that area please clear up after your dog.

Finally there is to be a charity event in aid of the Perthes Disease (which affects children particularly) it is also to celebrate the 40th wedding anniversary of Mr and Mrs Ainsworth. For those of you who do not know this couple he has the longest ponytail in Zurgena and he will be cutting it off and he can be sponsored. There will be music and a number of childrens characters from superheroes to cartoon characters for children to be photographed with. The event starts at 1600 hours Saturday 14th May in the Plaza del Olmo at Zurgena. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel so good whenever I get to know about some Charity events! I am a social worker and love to help others. You know dear we also organize such events at domestic event venues Chicago every month. Such way we collect some money for needy people.

    ReplyDelete