My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Zumba & Help

Just a reminder that June Hamilton will be starting her easy Zumba classes this Friday at La Vida. The classes will be for 1 hour starting at 10.0am. I am assured that she will take everyones fitness levels into account (which I guess is why she is calling it ´easy zumba´ and will cost €4.

Secondly I have been advised about a person who was at court in Almeria this Monday or Tuesday,  regarding a property for which she had paid a large deposit but did not get satisfaction in the court. We have some information from her if she could get in touch. All I know is that the property was in Los Llanos del Peral and the deposit was about 6 figures and was paid in roughly 2004. If you are or know of this person ask them to get in touch.

The football match and donations for the Charity Perthes disease (from which one of our Policemans sons suffers) raised over €1300.

No comments:

Post a Comment