My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Cabo de Gata Walk

Well what an amazing amount of interest in this walk. We have almost 100 persons registered for the trip. So that will be 2 coaches. Almost all the Town Hall admin staff have registered. Please if you have registered an interest and now no longer wish to go let me know.

As Lola is not going on the trip I asked her what to advise people regarding food or drink after the walk. She has informed me that there can be one hour after the walk for people to get tapas or a meal in San Jose. The Spanish may well take their own sandwiches or food. I am also advised that the restaurants available will be able to cope with the numbers.

We will have 4 guides 3 of whom can speak english. So looking forward to a good walk and the forecast is so far good!

Also may I suggest that you take some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment