My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, January 15, 2016

PGOU Update

Our Mayor and Deputy Mayor, together with many others attended a meeting in Almeria yesterday afternoon to discuss progress regarding the PGOUs. I am informed that it went very well. All the relevant main politicians were present and representations were made by all the local politicians. The result of the meeting was very positive and we are optimistic of a beneficial resolution in the near future and that we will have an approved plan, albeit conditional. The conditional part being certain actions which need to be taken, to address Juntas, concerns regarding some areas which they consider near ramblas. These issues are not seen by us major problems.


I was asked if I considered it a good time to convene  a meeting at which the delegates from Almeria could attend and explain the progress but I declined as I felt that we have done this befor and I would rather keep the pressure up by not allowing them more talking time but await their approval before allowing them to address us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim,

    Further to your PGOU meeting,I refer to the concerns of a number of residents, whose properties built by Sunlit are on Calle Crisantemo, above and facing the rambla, as also those on the other side facing. As to whether these are those of concern to the Junta, perhaps you could identify which you refer to. There are I believe 24 Sunlit in fase 1, which I have referred to and as to whether the 48 of fase 3 and 4 are also of concern, where the rambla was filled in, before their construction.
    Regards,
    Max Chevers

    ReplyDelete